[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials and magazines icon in the hitlist

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Mar 13 11:33:26 EDT 2015

Hi Gislaine,

That icon, along with several others, came with the Multi-Valued Fields
/ Composite Record Attribute definitions in 2.6. The icon is indeed
derived from fixed fields. There is some documentation on how to
configure these record attributes at
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.7/_marc_record_attributes.html.

I hope this helps!

Kathy