[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgrade Script for 2.6.4 to 2.7

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 13 15:47:17 EDT 2015

Since that's true...

Couldn't we develop some sort of upgrade mechanism that just aggregates and runs each of the constituent scripts?  What is the reasoning behind stringing them into the longer monolithic scripts since running through the numbered scripts provides the same outcome?

(Asking the full list, not Galen specifically).