[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] General scheduling format of 2015 EG conference?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:22:54 EDT 2015

Hello,

I wanted to confirm that this year's conference will have the usual
scheduling format of Wednesday to Saturday. With Wednesday being the
full day developer hack-fest, and perhaps some group meetings. Then
Thursday and Friday sessions all day, and finally on Saturday about a
half day or more worth of sessions.

I don't have a problem if we are following a different format, I just
want to know the overall schedule as we buy plane tickets.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil