[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] General scheduling format of 2015 EG conference?

Brent Mills brent at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Mar 25 14:33:07 EDT 2015

Hello Yamil,

The schedule will be up later today on the website, but you're correct. It will follow the same general scheduling format as last year's conference.

However, this year there will be a SQL workshop from 1-4pm on Wednesday, May 13th in addition to the Documentation and Developer Hackfests. On the current schedule I see the last presentations ending at noon on Saturday, May 16th.

-Brent

Brent Mills
Systems Librarian | Sage Library System

email: brent at hoodriverlibrary.org
tickets: https://sagesupport.eou.edu
desk/mobile: 541.387.5063 / 541.610.8384