[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Authority records-bib linking PERL script question

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Fri May 1 12:01:30 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to query the group to see if anyone knows specifics on how the authority_authority_linker.pl script actually works.  We've run this on our system with the recent authority control job and we're finding  a  few inconsistencies in how the authority control record ID gets attached to various fields in the bib, in particular the existence of a $e in the author 100 field.

  I've been looking in the documentation this am, but can't really find any specifics on this script.  Do you have links you can share?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>