[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ride sharing for Evergreen conference

Jeff Klapes klapes at noblenet.org
Wed May 6 09:13:05 EDT 2015

Hi Chris - I'm not on the Rideshare site, but it looks like I'll have a
spot left in my rental car. My partner and I are arriving around 8:30pm
on Tuesday evening, and we're giving Yamil Suarez a ride, cause he gets
in about the same time. We'd be happy to take you as well if you don't
mind waiting at the airport that long.

Also, we're staying in Oregon for vacation after the conference, so we
wouldn't be able to take you back to the airport at the end. But if any
of this works for you, we're happy to have you along.

Jeff

--
Jeff Klapes <klapes at noblenet.org>
Head of Reference Services 781-246-6334 x6565