[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] General Shout Out

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon May 18 12:20:58 EDT 2015

+1 from Hagerstown, IN as well.  Buzzy, Beth, Brent and everyone else did a
fantastic job.  It was a great week, and am somewhere caught between being
glad to be home and missing y'all.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I've Read
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>