[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ansible presentation links

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Tue May 19 16:02:00 EDT 2015

I have two versions of my presentation available: one including the crawl that debuted at the Best Western Hood River Inn Short Film Festival, and one that has all of the images compressed and the video replaced with just the word JOEKS!, which I believe conveys an equivalent amount of actual substantive information. Both links will take you directly to PowerPoint online but if you have access to PowerPoint locally I recommend clicking the ... menu in the upper right and choosing Download, because the real meat of the thing is in the presenter's notes which is why you all saw me reading Weekend Update style (presentation mode issues...). (You can also look at those through PP online but I don't know if you can get there without creating an account and I'm looking to save you time, not give you a job to do.)

Tiny Mode (2.5MB):
http://1drv.ms/1AaZHIj

The Real Deal (30MB):
http://1drv.ms/1PRsF1d

As I said in the presentation, I'm going to try to strip out all of the EI-specific bits from my existing roles and see about putting them somewhere so people can really start playing with them. May be a few more days, though.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Indiana State Library