[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Nomination for 2.9 release manager

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu May 21 08:59:50 EDT 2015

[This is a multi-post of a message I originally sent to open-ils-dev]

Hi,

I would like to nominate Jason Stephenson of MVLC to be the release
manager for Evergreen 2.9.  I base this nomination on several factors,
including Jason's sold work as a core committer and bug wrangler; his
participation on IRC, the mailing lists, and discussions on Launchpad;
and his efforts on the security team.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt