[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking volunteers for Evergreen Public Relations Committee

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:32:55 EDT 2015

Hi, Kathy.

I was cleaning out my emails and came across this request. I was going to
do this a while ago, but seemed to have lost the email.

Do you still need volunteers for this committee? I am trying to get more
involved with Evergreen, but my skill set is limited in this regard. This
is right up my alley.

Anyway, let me know if you still need help on this and I will be happy to
do that.

Thanks, Meme

--
Meme Marlow
Worch Memorial Public Library
mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
www.worch.lib.oh.us

Now reading: Fin and Lady by Cathleen Schine