[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference Transportation

Jeff Klapes klapes at noblenet.org
Tue May 26 13:58:17 EDT 2015

After the conference (which was great, by the way) my partner and I
spent a week enjoying Oregon's beautiful scenery.
I'm sure the Oregonians are already aware of this, but we came across
this plane at one of the air museums. I didn't realize the open-source
community owned a 747! Perhaps for next year's conference, Buzzy could
arrange an air charter? :-)

Cheers,

--
Jeff Klapes <klapes at noblenet.org>
Head of Reference Services 781-246-6334 x6565