[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Authority Control Questions-Maybe a Solution?

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Wed May 27 08:41:00 EDT 2015

Hi, Janet!

I don't know off the top of my head how you would identify records that
had been overlayed in a reliable manner.  I can tell you that, at MVLC,
we have a convention of putting a 590 $a with a date in our brief bib
records.  I am presently working on changes so that these records will
not be sent to Backstage until after they have been overlayed, i.e.
the 590 $a is gone.

HtH,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org