[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Duplicate entry in authors.tt2 (is this bug 958954?)

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri May 29 11:15:21 EDT 2015

+1 for Sarah’s proposal

The plain text I mentioned was not what I wanted, that is what happens now. Subfield ‘e’ is currently being treated as a “note” appended to the 7xx field instead of replacing the default parenthetical qualifier as subfield ‘4’ does.

I have tested multiple subfield ‘4’s on our record for Game of Thrones: The complete third season which has lots of 7xx fields to play with. If there are multiple subfield ‘4’s only the last one displays. If the last one is not defined in whatever table stores these codes then the default displays even if one or more of the others is in the table.  Can anyone let me know what needs to be done to update that table?

700 1\ . ‡aWeiss, D. B. ‡4cre ‡4aus ‡4tlp
Displays as: Weiss, D. B. (Added author)
Evidently our system does not recognize the codes for Screenwriter or Television producer.
700 1\ . ‡aWeiss, D. B. ‡4cre
Displays as: Weiss, D. B. (Creator)

I haven’t tested multiple subfield ‘e’s yet.

Janet

Janet Schrader
Bibliographic Services Supervisor
C/W MARS, Inc.