[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Acquistions vs some other method

Millissa Macomber millissam at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon Nov 9 13:29:54 EST 2015

Our library uses Evergreen Acquisitions and electronic invoicing. We are having some trouble reconciling invoices but otherwise have worked through a lot of the struggles. Selectors really like being able to track their funds.

Millissa Macomber
Technical Services Coordinator
Burlington Public Library
820 E. Washington Ave,