[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circ Stats - in house use? Report to use?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Mon Nov 9 15:01:26 EST 2015

Chris,

  Excellent!   I forget about the sources dropdown.    That is a good place to start.

  Any suggestions for which items I should select from that source that are the most helpful?   Anyone have a great template they would like to share?   I have no idea how in house use works, so I am not sure what I should be looking for.   (and I am creating this for another library in our group)

 Thanks!

Jennifer