[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Announcement: new core committer named - Kathy Lussier

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Tue Nov 10 09:32:51 EST 2015

Congratulations to Kathy and to the Evergreen community for electing
Kathy as a core committer.

The MassLNC networks have been very fortunate to have Kathy coordinate
our various Evergreen projects from writing software specifications,
reaching out to funding partners, coordinating proposals to developers,
coordinating meetings and conferences, and testing new code.  All this
and she bakes us cookies too!

Kathy's hard work will continue to improve an already great open source
community.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Massachusetts
www.noblenet.org

On 11/9/2015 1:33 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By consensus of the incumbent members, Kathy Lussier of MassLNC was
> invited to join the core committer team, and has accepted that
> invitation. Congratulations!
>
> An announcement on the Evergreen blog can be found here:
>
> https://evergreen-ils.org/welcome-evergreens-newest-core-committer-kathy-lussier/
>
> Regards,
>
> Galen

---