[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Change in path to Holdings Maintenance screen from 2.3 to 2.8.3

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Nov 24 14:24:29 EST 2015

Hi Trisha,

It sounds like your workstation previously defaulted to the holdings
maintenance view and that you lost the default after the upgrade.

If you go to a record, go to holdings maintenance view and then select
Actions for this Record. Scroll to the bottom and select "Set bottom
interface as Default".

I hope this helps!
Kathy

--