[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen installation

Rigoberto Rodriguez rrodriguez at bibdata.com
Fri Oct 9 11:29:32 EDT 2015

Hi Rogan,
I have some progress so far in my first installation of Evergreen thanks
to you and the open-ils group help. After the installation everything works; I can open the
site on the browser and I can use the staff client as well. However, after
restarting the computer I get '500 Internal server error'. As I mentioned before I am using
the scripts from 'berick/phasefx/stompro' on Debian Jessie at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=server_installation:semi_automated.

Any suggestion to point me on where to look at?

Thanks,
Rigoberto