[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customizing Pre-Cat "routed to CATALOGING" Alert

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Oct 14 11:35:53 EDT 2015

A language change is fairly simple, I think, and should be all server-side.
Open-ILS/xul/staff_client/server/circ/util.js has a 'check.route_to'
line that gets set to 'CATALOGING'. Changing that to 'CATALOGING or
ILL' would accomplish things. Customization may be possible there by
circ modifier as well.

Also, an ILL copy location (for non-precat copies) would be able to do
the same thing if the checkin alert flag was enabled, if I remember
how that works correctly.