[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Proposal for release manager

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Oct 16 15:38:33 EDT 2015

>From my stand point in looking forward to rolling out the web based staff
client at service locations I like this plan quite a bit.  I also want to
see finding ways to make SIP more secure since (tragically) I don't think
vendors will be moving away from it anytime soon and I agree that tunneling
it is probably the most practical approach at this time.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>