[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Central/Global Receipt Templates by workstation OU?

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Fri Oct 16 17:00:14 EDT 2015

Hello, I've setup the server side stored Print Templates using the /openils/var/web/xul/server/skin/custom.js method shown here.

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=scratchpad:random_magic_spells#override_receipt_templates_globally

Does anyone know if the workstation OU shortname is available to that bit of code when it is executed?  I would like to be able to have a file per workstation OU shortname so I can customize some slips, and just use symlinks on the server to point to different files.  We all use the same receipt templates except for a few sites that have different hold slips based on what kind of furniture they have.

Thanks
Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110