[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Test Writing Day 2

Liam Whalen liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Oct 19 14:19:18 EDT 2015

I am looking to organize a second Evergreen Test Writing Day.

During a test writing day, we try and add test coverage to the Evergreen code base.  Tests are code written to help determine if a piece of Evergreen functionality is working correctly.  By writing tests, we can then run those tests when changes are made to the code base.  If a test returns an incorrect result after it was run on the changes, then we know the changes had an adverse affect on the code base and further attention can be given to the new code to ensure that it passes the tests and works as expected.

Here is a link to a Doodle poll to help select a date and time in November:

http://doodle.com/poll/n8dt6cwwmwzwts4x

I am looking forward to writing tests with those who can participate,

Liam