[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Load Catalog Record ID's question

St. John, Leslie lstjohn at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 28 15:23:59 EDT 2015

Thanks Jennifer. I'll flesh out that bug a bit. It's not a major issue, just want to define the limits for users. Helps to avoid unnecessary head banging.

Leslie St. John
PINES Consultant
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345-4304
404-235-7129
lstjohn at georgialibraries.org