[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Soft Stalling - PINES hold white-paper

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu Sep 10 09:20:53 EDT 2015

Thanks Grace, I understand what the document is saying now.  I was just confused by the idea that it was possible for the proximity to be setup based on geography, since the Org Unit Proximity Adjustments were not available then.

Thanks for the flow chart, we were shown that early on by our trainer, and I’ve wanted to get another look at it but I haven’t remembered to ask.

Is the source for that available?  Would it be possible to add that image to the official docs?
Thanks

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director