[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installing evergreen

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Sep 22 12:31:05 EDT 2015

It depends a little bit on what you're trying to do.  If you're just
creating a small demo system or something to test things on there are some
scripts avaiable from git that largely automate an Evergreen install though
they aren't meant for creating a production system.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>