[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Who's Using Syrup?

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Tue Sep 22 13:10:23 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We’re trying to get a sense of who in the Evergreen Community is using the course reserves software, Syrup, for their academic libraries. We know our MassLNC partner, NOBLE, is but we don’t have a sense of who else in the world may be.

Is anyone using a different software package for course reserves for their academic libraries?

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org<mailto:jkeenan at cwmars.org>
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

P   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading Swansong 1945  by Walter Kempowski.