[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Georgia Public Library Service - PINES System Administrator II Job Opening

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Sep 22 13:19:36 EDT 2015

Chris,

Do you want me to add this to the job listings on the website?  If so, do
you have an automatic take down date you want for it?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>