[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Draft req for Acquisitions: Ability to Sort PO, Selection List & Invoice

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 28 16:03:58 EDT 2015

Christine has posted the first of the requirements documents for the top
10 development issues identified by the Acquisitions working group. Please
remember that the document is a draft, and not the final version. The doc
can be found at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=acq:interest-group Scroll down
to projects -- Issue #1 - Ability to Sort PO, Selection List & Invoice

Other things to note about the document :

*       Blank tables for additional requirements are included at the end
if any more are identified.

*       I did not include use cases or workflows since they did not seem
necessary for further explanation. I can if needed, however.

*       I try to take a belt and suspenders approach to writing
requirements - keeps everyone on the same page and makes sure those
obvious things don't fall through the cracks. That being said, please let
me know if I did leave out something that should be included.

*       I did not include date in the possible sort fields since many
orders, would be the same pub date. If I am incorrect and should add, I
certainly can.

Let me know about corrections, additions, etc.

I will have the next one as soon as I can

Thanks!

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager