[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Knight Foundation Grant

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Apr 4 10:24:04 EDT 2016

Having just had the time to really read this, I'm also throwing my 2p in
support of the bootcamp idea.  At this exact moment, I'm not sure how much
time/energy I could devote to it, but am willing to help as much as I can.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*