[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Board games at the Evergreen Conference 4/20 and 4/22

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Apr 5 12:09:04 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I thought I would try and see if anyone is interested in playing some
games in the evening hours. We have played some games during the
previous conferences and it was a good way to get to know everyone. It
seemed like folks were interested.

I setup a Google sheet for you to add your name if you are interested.
It looks like there might be time on Wednesday and Friday. This is
totally informal. I can bring some smaller games and maybe a larger
game. Specifically Eclipse. Eclipse is a little more long winded.
Eclipse contains a great deal of pieces as well. I want to make sure
there is enough interest before I go through the trouble of bringing it.
Let me know if you are interested, and I will go ahead and bring it.

If you think you could offer some games, please add them to the list!

The Google sheet:
http://bit.ly/1UgSUFr

--
-Blake-