[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Visit to Red Hat Corporate HQ

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Apr 7 08:05:17 EDT 2016

Good Morning all,

We have 10 slots still available for the visit to Red Hat.  I'm trying to
get the head count and interest information back to my contact at Red Hat
before next week, so they can prepare for our visit.  If you're interested,
could you please add your name and area of interest to the Google Document (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aOxYtz_N-8EvseK3PzuD7Zo5UJ61R3rgjwRtU4PAPpc/edit?usp=sharing)
before the end of the day tomorrow (Friday, April 8, 5:00 p.m. EDT)?

Thanks!

Chris