[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Site Selection for the Evergreen Conference 2017 - Announcement

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Tue Apr 12 14:30:22 EDT 2016

Excellent choice!  I've always wanted to visit Kentucky and Covington looks
lovely.  (Everybody pay your taxes before you go, though, since the IRS is
the largest employer in the city.)

Congrats, Covington Five, on your successful bid for 2017.  Hope to see you
in The Old North State next week!

Lise

--
Lise Keppler, Technical Services