[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Equality NC

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Apr 13 08:58:19 EDT 2016

Hi all--

Going to the Evergreen conference next week?

Kathy Lussier from MassLNC and Amy Terlaga from Bibliomation will be
collecting donations from anyone at the conference interested in giving to
Equality NC.

Equality NC is dedicated to securing equal rights and justice for lesbian,
gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) North Carolinians.  For more
info, see http://equalitync.org/.

We'll be wearing rainbow ribbons on our shirts for easy spotting.  Cash
only.  This is to make it easy for you to donate.  Due to the political
nature of their work, donations are not tax-deductible. We'll add it all up
and make one donation to the organization the day after the conference

Kathy and Amy are acting as individuals and are not affiliated with the
Conference Organizing Committee.

--
Amy Terlaga
terlaga at biblio.org