[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Equality NC

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 13 10:25:48 EDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Jim Taylor <jtaylor at jtdata.com> wrote:
> Does this mean that fund-raising, for any cause, is now officially
> authorized at the conference?   Also, is the list now open for use in
> promoting whatever agenda we wish, in addition to Evergreen business?  This
> is what I am understanding from the recent posts but wanted to get an
> official word so I don’t misuse the list.

Not speaking to the conference, but for this list, I imagine folk can
tolerate the occasional off-topic or loosely Evergreen related post.
There's an implied social contract (netiquette: be nice, etc) and even
if the list is low traffic, there is an open source culture here, so
some things would be more frowned on than others (for example,
shilling for a proprietary product and vendor), but there's nothing
"official".

--
Jason Etheridge