[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibliomation - Evergreen System Manager Promotion

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Apr 14 15:51:40 EDT 2016

I am happy to announce that Melissa Ceraso has been promoted to
Bibliomation's Evergreen System Manager position.  Melissa has been with
Bibliomation for two and a half years now and she has proven herself to be
very skilled, resourceful, and a joy to work with.  We know we have so much
to look forward to with her in this very critical role.

Please join me in congratulating her in her new position.  We'll be at the
Evergreen conference, so you can congratulate her there, too!

Amy
--
Amy Terlaga
terlaga at biblio.org