[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference presentation content

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Apr 25 10:42:44 EDT 2016

All,

I was hoping to review the session presentations for those that I
attended and those that I could not attend. If it is at all possible.

It Turns Out That This Is a Popularity Contest After All (Mike Rylander)
Is That Book Checked Out?: Getting Holdings and Availability Data into
Other Applications (Jane Sandberg)
Researching Patron Issues (Dawn Dale)
Metadata Abattoir: Prime Cuts of MARC (Mike Rylander)
A More Practical Serials Walkthrough (Erica Rohlfs)

But really, linking all of the presentations would be great!

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. I was expecting this page to
have the links:
https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg16/2016-conference-schedule-and-presentations/

--
-Blake-