[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference presentation content

Jonathan Furr furrjt at forsyth.cc
Mon Apr 25 11:06:52 EDT 2016

Hi all -

For presenters who still need to send in copies of their presentations,
please send them to the 2016 Evergreen Conference email address:
2016eic at gmail.com.  Jennifer and I will compile them and put links next to
the session titles on the Evergreen website for easy access.

I have heard nothing but good things about the program content this year.
Thank you all so much for making it so engaging and beneficial to the
Evergreen community!

Best,

Jonathan Furr
Technical Services
Forsyth County Public Library
336.703.3045
"'Thou shalt not' might reach the head, but it takes 'Once upon a time' to
reach the heart."