[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] apache won't start

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlcstaff.org
Mon Apr 25 12:38:44 EDT 2016

On 04/25/2016 12:30 PM, tom wrote:
> I had evergreen running on this very computer. I moved it to a different
> location, and now apache won't start.

Hi, Tom.

Your issue probably arises from changes in the environment caused by the
above mentioned move.

It would be useful if you could share more information about what was
involved in moving it to a different location.

Otherwise, it could be that you have a typo/error in eg.conf, or your
version of Apache doesn't understand the IncludeOptional directive.

It could be other things, possibly, but the above is speculation as I've
not seen that particular message. I think I've typically seen something
more specific about the problem in the included file.

Hope that is somewhat helpful.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlcstaff.org

Please note my new email address.