[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Programmatic Merging of Bibliographic Records

Jim Taylor jtaylor at jtdata.com
Mon Apr 25 15:22:52 EDT 2016

Thanks for this as well.   I have a list I produced but guessing your process is even more thorough than mine so will take a look.

Yes.  I probably annoy the librarians sometimes with all the previewing/testing I request before making batch changes but so far there hasn’t been much weeping and gnashing of teeth when all is said and done so hopefully I will continue the trend J

Thanks again.

Jim