[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] apache won't start

Brahmina Burgess brahmina.burgess at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Apr 25 19:47:17 EDT 2016

Hi Tom,

Did your upgrade move you from apache 2.2 to apache 2.4? Apache 2.4
requires some changes of authorization configs. I ran into quite a bit
of trouble with this upgrade as a result of an innocent 'apt-get
update/upgrade. See apache's docs on the matter here:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/upgrading.html. Any problems this
might be causing, if this is the issue, would be found in the conf files
in sites-enabled. See if you are running apache 2.4 with an 'apache2 -v'.

You may want to save your current config files before changing them, in
case you want to down grad to apache 2.2 as a solution.

I hope this helps.

Brahmina