[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Programmatic Merging of Bibliographic Records

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Apr 26 15:17:42 EDT 2016

All,

I meant to share the results (the fruits of our labor):

1. 169,206 bibs were deduped.
2. We had 1,000,234 non-deleted bibs and now we have 832,915 (there were
new bibs getting added to the system for the duration of the dedupe)
3. 16.9% duplication resolution
4. 12,381 bibs were NOT merged because they were serial/dvd/vhs/blu-ray
(these needs humans)
5. 1129 holds were filled! (did anyone notice a larger pull list these
last 3 days during the final stages of the dedupe?)
6. Download the full details here: http://bit.ly/1MHaABO

And here is the sample that we ran before production
http://bit.ly/1JZVyaZ

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS