[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC 404 Not Found

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlcstaff.org
Wed Apr 27 13:42:16 EDT 2016

The "a2ensite eg.conf" portion of step 7 is what I was thinking about for Ubuntu/Debian, at least. I believe Fedora you copy the files directly into an active include directory.

Disabling the default site would also apply.

Thomas Berezansky
Assistant Network Administrator
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
4 High ST, Suite 175