[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] REL 2.10 and export non-imported records

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon Aug 8 17:44:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm testing REL 2.10:
8.3.2. Quickly export non-imported records
When inspecting a queue in MARC Batch Import/Export, there is now a link to download to MARC file any records in the queue that were not imported into the catalog. This allows catalogers to quickly manipulate the records that failed to import using an external tool, then attempt to import them again.

How does this work? The file extension seems to be for XML.
[cid:image001.png at 01D1F19B.244CE8A0]

I'm saving to my desktop where the icon appears to be MARC to MODS mapping??
[cid:image002.png at 01D1F19B.8BEF0F60] [cid:image003.png at 01D1F19B.E434DE70]

I have been waiting for this development for four years, two months, and one week (but who's counting). I really appreciate any help on what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!
Janet

Janet Schrader
Bibliographic Services Supervisor