[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Picking a date for a 2.11 documentation hackfest

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Aug 11 01:31:01 EDT 2016

Hi all,

DIG is putting together a hackfest to document features for 2.11, and
we'd love your participation.  If you'd like to join in, please fill
out this poll to let us know when you're available:
http://doodle.com/poll/xgx92bfcis5qge9w .  Please fill this poll out
by next Monday (August 15).

By the way, you should join us for this hackfest if:
* You'd like to learn more about the new features in 2.11.
* You can take some time to read through release notes and/or write
documentation for the new features (we accept documentation in any
format you want, so don't feel like you need to learn any fancy new
systems).

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg