[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Evergreen Acquisitions

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Thu Aug 18 13:17:54 EDT 2016

All -

>From our acquisitions person.   A plea for help.   Can the PO list be sorted?   We just upgraded to 2.10.5.

  Any advice is very welcome.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Troubles
Kinlaw Library  - Asbury University
1 Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu

From: Bryan, Darlene
Subject: Evergreen Acquisitions

Jennifer,

  I'm working with entering invoices and trying to close out old purchase orders because I've gotten behind this summer.  When beginning a search for a PO it starts with the oldest first and requires going through several pages in order to reach the most recent ones.  Is there a way that they can put the most recent lists first and the oldest last?  Is there some way that we can do that ourselves?

Thanks,
---Darlene

Darlene Bryan
Asbury University
Kinlaw Library - Acquisitions Supervisor
One Macklem Dr.
Wilmore, KY  40390