[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Registration is now open for the 2017 Evergreen International Conference

Joe Knueven joe at gtownlibrary.net
Thu Dec 8 15:31:45 EST 2016

On behalf of the 2017 Evergreen International Conference Planning Committee, I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2017 conference, April 5th through 8th in Covington, KY.

The conference will be held at the Cincinnati Marriot Rivercenter, in downtown Covington, just across the Ohio River from downtown Cincinnati.  The Marriot is a short walk or shuttle away from numerous restaurants, sports arenae, museums, live music venues, bars, breweries, at least one distillery and a minor basilica.    There is genuinely something for everyone.

Please be on the watch for further announcements about programs, pre-conference events and our keynote speaker.

Registration can be accessed via the conference main web page at:

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2017-evergreen-international-conference/

Thank you and have a good day.

Joe

Joseph Knueven