[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Unique Management Collection Services

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Dec 9 10:14:16 EST 2016

Yes, Unique does connect directly with Missouri Evergreen for most of the
libraries.  The libraries set up their plans with Unique individually (what
their criteria are for patrons to be sent to collections, the fee, etc.)
and we set up a permission group and a user account that had only the
permissions Unique needed and the working locations of only the libraries
that use them for their user account.  We also have one library that sends
their own reports.

Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Missouri Evergreen Coordinator