[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do you track the use of a library dropbox?

Chauncey Montgomery chauncey at yourcl.org
Wed Dec 21 15:42:01 EST 2016

Yamil,
I think your solution of a dedicated workstation or login seems like the
easiest way to track it.  You could generate a report to see how many
transactions occurred for that login.  We haven't implemented it yet,
but we hope to do the same thing with our self-check workstations.  We
created a unique login for those workstations so we could see how often
they get used.
CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library