[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [IT USTR: SPAM - vlastnosti hlavičky mailu] - Re: [IT USTR: SPAM - vlastnosti hlavičky mailu] - Re: TPAC localization - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Thu Feb 11 15:07:17 EST 2016

Hi Livia,

As a short-term quick solution, it may be possible to get your
translations working by making a copy from your source file.  I found
another place we may have saved a copy of the appropriate
translations.

So wherever you untarballed Evergreen-ILS-2.8.1.tar.gz, inside there
will be Open-ILS/src/templates/locale directory.  In that directory is
a copy of the tpac and webstaff translation files for all the
languages.  You want to copy your language's tpac file "tpac.cs-CZ.po"
to replace the one that was installed in
/openils/var/data/locale/cs-CZ.po.

So something like (from source dir):

cp -b Open-ILS/src/templates/locale/cs-CZ.po /openils/var/data/locale/cs-CZ.po

Then, refresh your catalog (or restart apache) and see if things look better.

-- Ben

PS:  For devs reading along, why do we make two copies of the
translation files?  Maybe we should unity and update the example
documentations?