[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Testing the waters...

tom scrawler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:44:20 EST 2016

Hi Guys, I'm installing evergreen for the first time just on a single
machine for for evaluation. I hit a few bumps yesterday and spent a few
minutes bumbling around the irc channel.  I installed opensrf just fine,
but compiling evergreen failed because "pgsql driver not installed?" and
I've installed almost every package I can think of that has anything to do
with postgresql.

I'm putting evergreen 2.91 on a fresh debian jessie. Right now I'm
downloading 2.85 to see what happens. The first paragraph of the install
instructions mention that it's been tested with 2.8.

I apologize for jumping right in with the questions, but I'm anxious to get
this up and running.

Happy Valentine's Day too, by the way :) Hope everybody has plenty of
chocolate hearts and cards and teddy bears.